Jobs 2017 Overview
- 1 Looking for Indian railway constable jobs 2018? Apply now for 246 vacancies for constable posts in Railway Protection Force – RPF & Railway Protection Special Force – RPSF 2018 :
- 2 East central railway Recruitment 2018-2019| Posts and Vacancies detail:
- 3 East Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 : Eligible Criteria .
- 4 East Central Railway Recruitment Application form Download for 246 Constable jobs in E.C.R
- 5 East Central Railway jobs 2018- Written test and exam Result.
- 6 Exam result 2017:
- 7 Exam pattern and Exam syllabus 2018 for constable jobs in railway
- 8 ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Constable post salary detail:
- 9 How to apply offline for East central railway Constable Recruitment 2017-2018.
Looking for Indian railway constable jobs 2018? Apply now for 246 vacancies for constable posts in Railway Protection Force – RPF & Railway Protection Special Force – RPSF 2018 :
East central railway recruitment 2018-19: Here is a government jobs available in railway for constable posts. ECR (East central railway) recently publish the employment notification in their official website i.e www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in for total 246 posts in rpf and rpsf for both male and female candidates. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting the application form in prescribed format to the postal address of ECR on or before last date . In this post we will provide each and every information regarding ECR Jobs 2017-18 like How to apply , Eligible criteria, Education Qualification, Exam date, rrc Exam result and Application form.
Here is again a great opportunity for all eligible candidates who are searching for latest upcoming railway recruitment / govt. jobs in Indian railway lines. 221 Vacancy is available for Male candidates and 25 Vacancy is available for female candidates. Minimum qualification required for constable job is 10th/ 12th passes.
East central railway Recruitment 2018-2019| Posts and Vacancies detail:
- Total number of vacancy : 246 (Woman (24) / Man (221))
- Post Name:Constable in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force
- EB Clarinet 46
- Alto Saxophone 20
- Tenor/Slide Trombone 20
- French Horn/Horn 12
- Cornet 09
- Bass Drum 09
- Brass Slide Trumpet 24
- Oboe 05
- Cymbal 05
- Eb Bass 06
- Bagpipe 11
- Brass Bass 07
- Tuba 01
- Flute/Piccolo 14
- Euphonium 1
- Tenor Saxophone 19
- Side Drum/Snare 19
- Euphonium 19
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 : Eligible Criteria .
All the interested candidates can only apply for constable posts if and only if they meet with the minimum eligible qualification required for ECR jobs and follow the all eligible criteria.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must posses 10th / 12th qualification from the recognized central board/ state board by the government of India. Applicant also have minimum 2 years of experience in musical instrument. Note that, candidates who have no experience or have less then two years experience in musical instrument are not eligible for constable posts.
- Age limit: Applicant age must be grater then 18 years and less then 25 years as on 01.07.2017. Relaxation in Upper age limit for sc, st, ob and other category as per govt. rules. For relaxation in upper age limit and physical measurement detail please visit the official notification.
East Central Railway Recruitment Application form Download for 246 Constable jobs in E.C.R
All the Railway) interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of East central railway i.e www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. Firstly open the official ecr website and then click on the latest news updates. Then, search for 246 Constable vacancy in RPF/ RPSF (BAND). Finally Download the application form or you can get the application form to the end of this post.
After downloading the form, fill all the form filed care fully with no mistake, use all document mentioned, passport size photographs and submit it to the postal address of ECR on or before last date 11-April.
Application fee: As a demand draft 50 Rs/- for general catagory and no gee for obc, sc and st category candidates.
East Central Railway jobs 2018- Written test and exam Result.
Written test only conduct for those candidates who are eligible after scrutiny. Written exam test will be conduct Job in O.M.R Sheets. For questions and marks detail please visit the notification i.e mentioned below.
Examination center: For written test, East central railway proving centers for all eligible candidates on the basis of their written exam language. Candidates have right to give exam in their preferred language some are Hindi, Urdu, English, Marathi and all Indian languages.To known the Examination canters details on the basic of languages visit the official notification.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Selection Process:
Candidates must pass three stages of selection process to get Qualify for constable post jobs in railway : Mode of selection are mentioned below–
1) Written test
2) Physical measurement like height, long jump, 800 meters running, high jump..(for more detail please visit official notification).
Exam result 2017:
Candidates can get the result of exam that is conduct for constable post by central east railway will be declare on official website i.e indianrailways.gov.in.
Exam pattern and Exam syllabus 2018 for constable jobs in railway
To get qualify, firstly you must have to pass written exam. If you known the pattern, syllabus and previous years exam paper then, you can easily qualify candidates written exam and finally got this govt. job. To known the exam pattern detail please visit the official notification mentioned below.
ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Constable post salary detail:
- Eligible will get 5200 Rs to 20200 Rs per month with Grade Pay 2,000 Rs.
How to apply offline for East central railway Constable Recruitment 2017-2018.
All the interested candidates firstly read the official employment notification carefully and if you are eligible candidates. Then, you can submit the application form in prescribed format to the postal address i.e IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central
Railway, Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101, Bihar.
- Starting date of filing application form
- Closing date of submitting application form
Download East central railway Recruitment official notification and application form 2018-19 Pdf : Click Here
- Indian railway official website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Indian railway upcoming jobs website : upcomingrailwayrecruitment.in