Jobs 2018 Overview
- 1 North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for 954 Posts
- 2 North Eastern Railway 954 Gateman Posts Notification
- 3 NER Lucknow & Varanasi Apply Online/ Offline Application Form
- 4 NER Recruitment 2018-2019| GDCE Exam Notification
- 5 Eligible Criteria for RRC NER GDCE Exam 2018
- 6 NER (North Eastern Railway), Gorakhpur Apply Online Application Form
- 7 Salary per month for North Eastern Railway Jobs 2018
- 8 RRC NER GDCE Exam date
- 9 GDCE (General Departmental Competitive Examination) Result 2018
- 10 North Eastern Railway Latest Updates 2018
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for 954 Posts
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification: All the interested employment candidates who are continuously searching for Govt. jobs in Railway 2018. Here we have a good news for all jobs seeker who have Posses minimum Eligible criteria I.E 10th or 12TH or Diploma or Degree or B.sc Nursing or any equivalent qualification can Now apply Online application form for 954 Gateman and 2nd notification for 350 Posts vacancy of Technician-III, ALP, JE, Clerk, Station Master, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Health Inspector in North Eastern Railway (NER) Gorakhpur -(Uttar Pradesh). This is a official page that provide you every latest jobs update under North eastern railway recruitment 2018-19. Below you will get Eligible criteria, GDCE Exam, Results and NER Official notification detail.
The North Eastern Railway is one of the 16 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Gorakhpur and comprises Lucknow and Varanasi divisions as well as reorganized Izzatnagar division. It is responsible for conducting various railway exam for the Posts of Group C and Group D and Publish various employment notification under NER.
North Eastern Railway 954 Gateman Posts Notification
North Eastern Railway, Recently published employment notification in their official website i.e www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for various Gateman Posts. Below we provided Official notification detail, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam date (if need), Result and Admit card detail .So, stay tuned with Us, we are regularly working to provide maximum jobs to unemployment candidates in India so, that their future will be bright and make their career in government sector.
Government Jobs 2018 (Latest 2.77 Lakhs Vacancy Opening)
Railway Recruitment 2018| 68 Thousands + Jobs Opening
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|vacancies||954 (Lakhnow: 230 & varanasi: 724)|
|Selection Process||written exam then, document verification|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass (EX-SERVICEMEN)|
|Age limit||65 years as on 1-1-2019|
|Exam Date||no exam|
|Last date||5-8-2018, 20-8-2018, 30-8-2018|
|Official notification||CLICK HERE TO CHECK|
|Apply online||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
NER Lucknow & Varanasi Apply Online/ Offline Application Form
All the interested candidates who want to make career in Govt sector in Railway Field. Can Now apply Online application form for Grademan Exam from the official website (http://www.nergkp.org) and submit it on or before Last date. All the interested candidates must firstly go through official notification i.e Provided Below and read eligible criteria/ General instruction carefully, If you are eligible for any given Posts then, you can directly apply Online application form.
To check complete detail on how to apply Online application step by step. Please visit the link below to get direct link of apply and complete procedure to do online registration for GDCE Exam. All the eligible candidates can do online registration from 28-07-2018 to 5-08-2018 or 20-8-2018 or 30-8-2018
OR Offline on plain paper send to President of Railway Vacancy Cell, North Eastern Railway, CCS Building, Railway Road No.- 14, Gorakhpur- 273012.
NER Recruitment 2018-2019| GDCE Exam Notification
- Technician-III (Welder): 9 Vacancy
- Technician-III (Black Smith): 5 Vacancy
- Technician-III (Carpenter): 5 Vacancy
- Technician-III (Diesel Mechanic): 11 Vacancy
- Technician-III (Signal- ESM-III): 27 Vacancy
- Technician-III (Telecommunication- TCM-III): 19 Vacancy
- ALP: 71 Vacancy
- Technician-II (Signal- ESM-II): 11 Vacancy
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 02 Vacancy
- JE/ TMC: 15 Vacancy
- JE (Mech/ C&W): 06 Vacancy
- Commerical CUM Ticket Clerk: 34 Vacancy
- sr Commerical CUM Ticket Clerk: 52 Vacancy
- Station Master: 66 Vacancy
- Staff Nurse: 13 Vacancy
- Pharmacist: 03 Vacancy
- Health Inspector: 01 Vacancy
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Posts Name||Group c and Group D|
|Selection Process||gdce CBT EXAM or written exam, aptitude test then, document verification and Medical Examination|
|Educational Qualification||10th or 12TH or Diploma or Degree or B.sc Nursing or any equivalent qualification (Posts wise qualification mentioned below)|
|GDCE Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
Eligible Criteria for RRC NER GDCE Exam 2018
North Eastern Railway are inviting all the eligible candidates for the Posts of Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk, Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Junior Engineer (JE), Goods Guard by conducting (General Departmental Competitive Examination) GDCE Exam 2018. All the eligible candidates will be selected on the basis for written exam and Physical criteria.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- Educational Qualification for Technician-III posts: 10th Pass with ITI in any given Trades OR Course complete act apprentice in any given trades
- Educational Qualification for ALP posts: 10th Pass with ITI or Act apprentice course in any trades (given trades or any trades)
- Educational Qualification for Technician-II posts: 3 Years Diploma in Any engineering or B.sc with Physics/ IT/ Computer Science
- Educational Qualification for JE posts: 3 Year Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering OR in any given Field
- Educational Qualification for Commerical CUM Ticket Clerk posts: 12th Pass
- Educational Qualification for SR Commerical CUM Ticket Clerk posts: Any degree
- Educational Qualification for Station Master posts: Any degree
- Educational Qualification for Staff Nurse posts: 3 years course in General Nursing/ midwifery or B.SC Nursing
- Educational Qualification for Health Inspector posts: B.SC Studied in Chemistry with 1 year Diploma of Health Inspector OR 1 year NTC in Health Inspector
- Educational Qualification for Pharmacist posts: 12th in Science with Diploma in Pharmacy or Degree in B. Pharma
- Age limit: Applicant age limit must be less then 42 years as on 01-January-2018 to become an eligible candidates for GDCE Exam that will going to be conduct in 2018.
- Relaxation in upper age limit: Yes, their is an relaxation in age limit for Reserved category.
- Medical Fitness : The candidates should be FIT in Aye Two Medical Classification.
If you are not satisfied with govt jobs in railway line or are not eligible for given posts. Want to check more governemnt jobs in India. Here we have good news for all jobs seeker that, govt of India are decided to hire 2,77000+ Posts in various Bank, Teaching, Defence, Railway and Various Jobs sector for all Educational Qualification.
Read more: Latest Sarkari Naukri 2018
To check complete eligibility criteria in Detail please visit official notification as given below…
NER (North Eastern Railway), Gorakhpur Apply Online Application Form
All the interested candidates who want to make career in Govt sector in Railway Field. Can Now apply Online application form for GDCE Exam from the official website (http://www.nergkp.org/ OR www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in) and submit it on or before Last date. All the interested candidates must firstly go through official notification i.e Provided Below and read eligible criteria/ General instruction carefully, If you are eligible for any given Posts then, you can directly apply Online application form.
To check complete detail on how to apply Online application step by step. Please visit the link below to get direct link of apply and complete procedure to do online registration for GDCE Exam. All the eligible candidates can do online registration from 1-07-2018 to 30-07-2018.
Salary per month for North Eastern Railway Jobs 2018
All the applicant must have to pass selection Process to get finally Select for North Eastern Railway Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk, Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Junior Engineer (JE), Goods Guard jobs.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam Marit List
- Pschyco Test
- Aptitude Test
After final Selection, Candidates will get attractive pay scale as per their posts wise as Rs. PB-I Rs 5200 – 20200 and PB-II Rs 9300 – 34800
RRC NER GDCE Exam date
As, their is no official date publish for written Exam. Exam date will be announced in starting of August, 2018. All the eligible candidates can check All railway written Exam dates from the link provided below:
(New) RRB Exam Date Announced
- Starting date for Online Registration at 17:00 hrs. of 01.07.2018
- Closing date for apply online application form at 17:00 hrs of 30-07-2018
- Written Exam: ______
GDCE (General Departmental Competitive Examination) Result 2018
As, result of North Eastern Railway competitive exam will be declared after successfully conducting Written Exam. Result will be expected to release in official website of North Eastern Railway recruitment cell Gorakhpur website i.e (http://www.nergkp.org/ OR www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in) Or from our website “Upcomingrailwayrecruitment.in” So, keep in touch with us by book our website in your system by pressing control+D Button. You can also subscribe us or like us on facebook.
North Eastern Railway Latest Updates 2018
If you are specially looking for Latest recruitment notification by North Eastern Railway can regularly visit this page or just book-mark it. As, we will update to Asap whenever any news related to New will publish. If you have any question related to NER Jobs 2018, please feel free to ask in comment box. Our team will response you and help you has much we can. “Upcomingrailwayrecruitment.in” also provide you all latest governemnt jobs 2018-19updates and latest railway jobs updates.